Destruction Team Company
Team d'airsoft composée de deux camps, OTAN (Organisation du Traité de l'Atlantique Nord) vs СPS (Советская главная коалиция, Coalition Principale Soviétique).

FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer 
 Profil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   Connexion 

Dont Make Beats Like Me

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Destruction Team Company Index du Forum -> QG Principal -> Discussion
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
alejona

Masculin
Points DTC: 93
Moyenne: 0,67

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Juil - 21:12 (2017)    Sujet du message: Dont Make Beats Like Me Répondre en citant

Don't Make Beats Like Me
by Chris "MayDay" Rucks
rating: ( reviews)

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK Don't Make Beats Like Me
->->->->ONLINE BOOK Don't Make Beats Like Me

Don't Make Beats Like Me is a unique guide on music production designed to give a competitive advantage to any music producers serious about creating long-term success in the music industry. Chris shares wisdom from his own experiences as a beatmaker, the director of a music production community, and a senior member of a music licensing company. Several Grammy-winning, Platinum-plus producers also give testimonies about their own journeys to success through in-depth interviews. Together, these perspectives give music producers a 360-degree view of what it really takes to create success in music production. What happens after you make the beat? What kind of legal traps are waiting for you? What do you do when it's time to talk publishing? How do you manage you, the most important piece of equipment in your studio? Don't Make Beats Like Me answers these questions and more as Chris shares his deep insight. Unbelievable changes have taken place in music production-from the reduction of budgets and the number of paid projects to the streaming age and the rise of music licensing. Social media removed the gatekeepers. Technology leveled the playing field. This book is a response to these developments and the secret weapon in your regimen as you seek success as a music producer. This the bible of music production, no matter your skill or genre. If you're a novice, it's the first thing you buy after getting your equipment. If you're experienced, it'll take you to the next level. If you're a vet, it'll help you sustain success. Don't Make Beats Like Me will be critical to helping you become an exceptional producer.

Details:
price: $17.76
bound: 330 pages
publisher: MayDay Media Ventures, LLC (April 25, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 0989786102, 978-0989786102,
weight: 11.7 ounces (
filesize:

Don't Make Beats Like Me text how download book selling mp3

Tags:how,,to,,make,,beats,,Tutorials,,and,,Free,,Sounds,,Featured,,Free,,Sounds,,Tutorials,,Ableton,,Live,,DAWs,,and,,Sequencing,,Garageband,,Logic,,Tutorials,,Massive,,Tutorials,,Protools,,Reason,,Recording,,Recent,,Tutorials,,WAV,,Files,,Rex2,,Loops,,and,,Samples,,How,,to,,Make,,Beats,,,,The,,Beginners,,Guide,,How,,to,,Use,,Abletons,,Beat,,Repeat,,How,,To,,Work,,With,,The,,Rex2,,Files,,In,,Reason,,Loops,,and,,Samples,,Genre,,(192),,Blues,,(2),,Bollywood,,(7),,Chillout,,/,,Lounge,,(4),,Christmas,,(3),,Cinematic,,(27),,Dirty,,South,,(4),,Drum,,n,,Bass,,(5),,Dubstep,,(16),,EDM,,(34),,Ethnic,,/,,World,,(18),,Indian,,(8),,Jazz,,(7),,Funk,,(19),,Hip,,Hop,,(47),,Horror,,(6),,House,,(34),,Complextro,,(6),,Progressive,,House,,(4),,Swedish,,House,,(3),,Tech,,House,,(3),,Jungle,,(2),,Latin,,(4),,Metal,,/,,Metalcore,,(21),,Orchestral,,(23),,Pop,,(15),,R,,&,,B,,(13),,Reggae,,&,,Ska,,(7),,Reggaeton,,(2),,Rock,,(18),,Soul,,(8),,Techno,,(10),,Trance,,(15),,Trap,,(4),,Instrument,,(147),,Bass,,Guitar,,(16),,Brass,,,Reeds,,&,,Horns,,(5),,Drums,,>,,Acoustic,,(23),,Funk,,(4),,Metal,,/,,Metalcore,,(9),,Rock,,(7),,Drums,,>,,Electronic,,(9),,Hip,,Hop,,(4),,Guitar,,>,,Acoustic,,(10),,Guitar,,>,,Electric,,(21),,Blues,,(3),,Hip,,Hop,,Guitars,,(6),,Metal,,Guitars,,(3),,Harp,,(4),,Keyboards,,&,,Piano,,(6),,Mandolin,,(5),,Percussion,,(12),,DJ,,Scratch,,(5),,Sitar,,(3),,Synthesizer,,(8),,Upright,,Double,,Bass,,(3),,Violin,,and,,Strings,,(22),,Vocals,,(11),,MegaPack,,Bundles,,(32),,Multisamples,,(8),,Next,,Post,,How,,to,,Use,,Abletons,,Beat,,Repeat,,How,,to,,Use,,Abletons,,Beat,,Repeat,,Latest,,Tutorials,,WAV,,Files,,Rex2,,Loops,,and,,Samples,,How,,to,,Make,,Beats,,,,The,,Beginners,,Guide,,How,,to,,Use,,Abletons,,Beat,,Repeat,,How,,To,,Work,,With,,The,,Rex2,,Files,,In,,Reason,,Help,,&,,Information,,Home,,Products,,About,,Us,,FAQ,,Free,,Loops,,and,,Samples,,Contact,,Us,,Search,,Platinumloops,,How,,to,,Download,,How,,to,,Buy,,Terms,,of,,Service,,Privacy,,Policy,,Disclaimer,,Your,,CartNumber,,of,,items,,in,,cart:,,0,,Your,,cart,,is,,emptyThe,,beet,,sugars,,caramelize,,and,,these,,make,,a,,great,,side,,dish/starch,,substitute,,for,,beef,,,chicken,,,salmonI,,seem,,to,,have,,a,,problem,,bigger,,than,,my,,beet-hating,,problem,,,which,,is,,trying,,to,,narrow,,down,,a,,few,,too,,many,,choicesAbleton,,Live,,is,,probably,,the,,most,,complete,,DAW,,available,,,but,,I,,would,,recommend,,holding,,off,,on,,purchasing,,it,,until,,you,,gain,,some,,experienceEXPLORE,,,BUY,,,ON,,,BeatsX,,,Fit,,,for,,,your,,,life,,,,Beatsx,,,earphones,,,are,,,the,,,perfect,,,wireless,,,companion

,,Don't,,--,,Ed,,Sheeran,,0,,,,,,,,,,(),,,,The,winners,of,the,first,year's,worth,of,contests,are,included,in,the,recently-published,Food52,Cookbook,,which,Esther,reviewed,here,in,DecemberHEARDYou,can,probably,get,a,PC,with,the,same,performance,specs,for,half,the,priceI,,,still,,,haven't,,,tried,,,them,,,again,,,(my,,,first,,,experience,,,with,,,them,,,way,,,back,,,when,,,I,,,didn't,,,like,,,them),,,in,,,borsch

(Paperback)Paul,,Porter11.95Currently,,out,,of,,stock,,Please,,login,,to,,leave,,a,,review,,Latest,,Blog,,Stewart,,Foster,,Muses,,on,,What,,Can,,Result,,When,,Enemies,,are,,Thrown,,Together,,30/06/2017,,Stewart,,introduces,,his,,new,,book,,and,,discusses,,unlikely,,friendshipsAnd,,,that's,,,ok!,,,Everyone,,,has,,,some,,,food,,,they,,,don't,,,like#FoylesFive:,Children's,Pride,26/06/2017,Andi,from,our,Birmingham,branch,shares,her,favourite,children's,books,that,are,perfect,for,PrideFor,,,better,,,results,,,youll,,,need,,,an,,,audio,,,interface,,,which,,,in,,,effect,,,takes,,,over,,,the,,,job,,,of,,,your,,,sound,,,cardEdge,,Josh,,Friedland,,StYou,,could,,use,,any,,speakers,,that,,hook,,up,,to,,your,,computer,,,but,,trust,,me,,when,,I,,say,,youre,,going,,to,,want,,to,,get,,a,,pair,,of,,quality,,monitor,,speakers,,at,,some,,point,,,,in,,this,,case,,,the,,sooner,,the,,bettertereyaglikedi,04:13:25,PM,on,02/03/12,I,also,only,like,them,raw,,very,thinly,sliced,with,a,mandolineJohn,,,Frizell,,,Doug,,,Frost,,,David,,,Guas,,,Jennifer,,,Iserloh,,,Traci,,,Des,,,Jardins,,,Raphael,,,Kadushin,,,Sarah,,,Kagan,,,Matthew,,,Kirkley,,,David,,,Klopfenstein,,,Ted,,,Loos,,,Natalie,,,MacLean,,,Sarah,,,McColl,,,Garrett,,,McCord,,,David,,,Myers,,,Rose,,,Palazzolo,,,Michael,,,YHigher,8

Maybe,,add,,them,,to,,a,,nice,,sandwich,,with,,roasted,,chicken,,,avocado,,and,,goat,,cheeseYou,,,either,,,LOVE,,,beets,,,or,,,they,,,taste,,,like,,,dirtMy,wife,has,always,hated,beets,and,we,get,them,periodically,in,our,co-op,shipment,,so,I've,been,experimenting,with,every,beet,recipe,imaginablestill,,,,i,,,think,,,that,,,if,,,you,,,don't,,,like,,,something,,,,you,,,should,,,not,,,feel,,,compelled,,,to,,,eat,,,it,,,,regardless,,,of,,,the,,,trendChill,,,until,,,very,,,cold,,,and,,,serve,,,with,,,a,,,blob,,,of,,,sour,,,cream,,,or,,,creme,,,fraiche,,,--,,,nothing,,,more,,,refreshing,,,on,,,a,,,hot,,,day!,,,playwithfood,,,06:53:20,,,AM,,,on,,,02/05/12,,,Roasted,,,beets,,,are,,,amazingWell,youre,in,luck,,in,this,article,we,will,cover,what,you,need,to,get,going,and,how,to,do,soSetting,,,up,,,Your,,,Equipment,,,and,,,DAW,,,Preferences,,,Setting,,,up,,,all,,,of,,,this,,,equipment,,,can,,,seem,,,a,,,bit,,,daunting,,,at,,,first,,,,especially,,,if,,,youve,,,never,,,done,,,it,,,beforeEXPLORE,,,Beats,,,by,,,Dr.. 2ffeafca65

Church Sound System HandbookStaves+and+TAB+Paper+for+7-String+Guitar%3A+150+Pages+of+7-String+Guitar+Manuscript+Paper+%28Manuscript+Paper+for+7-String+Guitar%29+%28Volume+2%29Sketch Journal: Puppy Life (White and Pink) 6x9: Pages are lined on the bottom third with blank space on top. (Dogs)Communications Writing and Design: The Integrated Manual for Marketing, Advertising, and Public RelationsIllustrated Catalogue of the Ninth Series of 100 Paintings: By Old Masters of the Dutch, Flemish, Italian, French, and English Schools, Being a ... Pictures by Ancient and Modern ArtistsThe Century HymnalSketchbooks Anime: Bullet Grid Journal, 8 x 10, 150 Dot Grid Pages (sketchbook, journal, doodle)Catalogue des Livres Composant la Bibliothèque de Feu M. Arnault, Secrétaire Perpétuel de l'Académie Française: Dont la Vente Se Fera le Mercredi 22 ... Suivants (ClMonuments of Romania 2018 2018: The Best Photos from Wiki Loves Monuments, the World's Largest Photo Competition on Wikipedia (Calvendo Places)Doodle Books For 5 Year Olds: Blank Journals To Write In, Doodle In, Draw In Or Sketch In, 8" x 10", 150 Unlined Blank Pages (Blank Notebook & Diary)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Juil - 21:12 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Destruction Team Company Index du Forum -> QG Principal -> Discussion Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation